Beginners’ Course in Patchwork and Quilting
Join my 12 session Beginners’ Course which starts on Thursday 3rd September 2015.
Course fee £220.00.
You will learn all the processes required to make a quilt like the one in this image.
I will take you step by step through each stage and by the end of the course you will have a lovely quilt approximately 38inches x 50inches (96cm x 127cm). You will also have a whole set of new skills which will prepare you to step out on your own into the world of patchwork and quilting.
I find that my groups are made up of lovely, interesting people who get on well together. We all agree the social aspect is very important.
Sessions are on Thursdays and run from 10:00 to 16:00
- Times: 10:00 – 16:00
- Thursday 3rd September 2015
- Thursday 17th September 2015
- Thursday 1st October 2015
- Thursday 15th October 2015
- Thursday 5th November 2015
- Thursday 19th November 2015
- Thursday 3rd December 2015
- Thursday 7th January 2016
- Thursday 21st January 2016
- Thursday 4th February 2016
- Thursday 25th February 2016
- Thursday 10th march 2016
All classes will be held at:
email me or call 01248 716316 or 07941 102185 if you want to know more.
My recent exhibition of Textile Art -‘Textiles in Transition’ at Oriel Ynys Mon, our beautiful Anglesey Art Gallery and Exhibition Centre – was very well received and numerous pieces sold. In my exhibition were a series of hangings based on studies of wooded landscape:-
Beyond the Wall