The new Beginners’ Course will start on Thursday 17th October
at Talgai Hall in Llandygai Village, nr Bangor, N Wales.
Dates and times are on the calendar below.
The course will run over eight sessions with strategically placed breaks to give sufficient preparaton time for the next stage, especially when we arrive at hand quilting.
The image above shows just one of the possible blocks which form the quilt design everyone will be working on, but each finished piece will be very different once individual fabric/colour choice and block selection is taken into account. I love to see how much variety there can be on each course.
I’m really looking forward to getting down to work and seeing the skills developing – with each new block bringing another system for piecing/layering/quilting and finishing.
I look forward to meeting everyone on Thursday 17th.
- 9:30 – 16:30
- Thursday 17th October 2013
- Thursday 24th October 2013
- Thursday 7th November 2013
- Thursday 21st November 2013
- Thursday 5th December 2013
- *Christmas break to make sure all the blocks, sashing and borders are ready.
- Thursday 9th January 2014
- Thursday 23rd January 2014
- *Break to give time for hand quilting to be complete enough to bind/label and add hanger.
- Thursday 27th February 2014